Saturday 2 February 2013

Winter Wedding


Layal & Fred tie the knot. Their sweet daughter Mia oversees the event, stealing the show much to her parents' delight! I had the pleasure of shooting this beautiful winter wedding in Gatineau, Quebec at the Royal Ottawa Golf Club. The venue was a beautiful old building with hard wood everywhere, dangly chandeliers, and candlelight... It was SO romantic and I am a sucker for romance. I love the way a bride and groom add little touches to make their event something uniquely beautiful. The vows were exchanged as the sun went down and soft, fat snowflakes floated outside the windows. The party was rocked by a few talented friends and loved ones and the champagne flowed. This was a day filled with heart and humour. My kind of nuptials. Here's a taste:






















Make-up: by Elissa Lahti -- Ottawa Make-up Artists-- www.ottawamakeupartists.com
Dress: Baroness bridal boutique -- www.baronessbridal.com 
Hair: Salon Niccio -- www.nicciosalon.com
Tuxedos: BLACK by Vera Wang 
Decorations: Bride & Groom

Thank you for inviting me to share your beautiful wedding!! I had a blast, your family rocks.
















No comments:

Post a Comment